FULL TIME MEAT CUTTER / SAUSAGE MAKER
Posted 2 October 2020: Immediate start
Duties to include:
- Cutting of carcass and primal pork cuts into wholesale and retail cuts.
- Planning, preparation and packaging of pork products.
- Operating meat cutting and processing equipment.
- Smokehouse operation
- Implementation of approved sanitation program within facility.
- Control of inventory, stock rotation, packing orders, shipping & receiving, record keeping
- Experience in a meat cutting environment, either from a post secondary meat cutting program or work based training. Sausage making skills would be preferable.
- Training and/or knowledge of food safety and health & safety.
- Basic knowledge of math, weights and measures, with excellent attention to detail.
- Capable of working in the cold (not a refrigerated cutting room) / lifting up to 50 lb / standing for long periods.
- Be a team player with passion, drive and dedication.
- Contribute to the development of new pork products, and the continuous improvement of the company.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- Discount pricing on all products
All applications via e-mail to
Full job description located here: Meat Cutter Job Description.pdf