British folk love a good sausagemeat stuffing. Here's how we do it:
1 package Bacon Ends - any kind will work
1 large diced onion
2-3 cups of bread cubes (can be gluten free if necessary)
3 tbsp poultry seasoning (see below for how to make this yourself)
1 cup broth - any kind works
1. Chop bacon ends into small pieces and fry in a skillet.
2. Add diced onion and fry until translucent.
3. Add package of sausagemeat and fry until browned.
4. Add poultry seasoning and bread cubes, mix to combine well.
5. Add broth and mix well.
6. Transfer to a greased baking dish and bake uncovered at 375F for about 30 - 40 minutes.
Ready to Serve.
Poultry Seasoning: 4 tsp dried rubbed sage, 3 tsp dried thyme, 2 tsp dried marjoram, 1 tsp dried rosemary, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1/8 tsp nutmeg. Mix well together and store in a sealed container.