We have a delivery truck that comes into Calgary every Wednesday afternoon. If you wish to place a order, these are your options:
1. You can order for pick up at the Avenida Mercantile inside the Fresh & Local Market & Kitchens located just South of Anderson Road / McLeod Trail. Pick up would be during their regular hours Thursday - Sunday.
2. You can place an order and we can make arrangements for you to meet our truck on the Wednesday afternoon, somewhere on our route. Order for pick up at 'Other Location' and put in the comments that you'd like to meet up, with your approx location. We will then get in contact with you to make arrangements.
If you live outside of the Calgary area on the QE2 corridor North, then please contact us with your orders and we can arrange drop offs on an individual basis.
HOME DELIVERY - We will make a home delivery only if it is absolutely necessary, and we will decide case by case if we have enough time to make the delivery. There will be a minimum $100 order for home delivery. All home deliveries will incur a $15 delivery charge.
Upcoming delivery dates:
- Every Wednesday - please order and we will arrange for you to meet the truck, or pick up at one of the locations listed below.
If you wish to place a special order for one of these deliveries, please contact us at least one week in advance.
1) FRESH & LOCAL MARKET & KITCHENS - THE MERCANTILE - (formerly the AVENIDA FOOD HALL) 12445 Lake Fraser Drive SE, Calgary.
Hours: Thu / Fri / Sat 11am - 8pm, Sun 11am - 5pm. Open every week.
You don't have to preorder unless you want a special cut, or want to guarantee a specific product is available for purchase. Special requests can be preordered for pick up at this location anytime during regular hours.
2) Airdrie - meet in Superstore Liquor Store parking lot just of QE2 Airdrie North - time to be advised on delivery day.
We also stop in Calgary at a couple of other locations. Please contact us if you do not see and option that will work for you. We also usually stop in Olds, Red Deer and Lacombe. We can also stop at any point in close proximity to the QE2.
E-mail us to be added to our monthly mailing list.
Payment is made when you pick up your order. We accept cash, debit or credit card. No deposit is required.