WE ARE OPEN DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC - PLEASE RESPECT OUR RULES TO KEEP US ALL HEALTHY AND SAFE.
- Do not come if you are feeling unwell
- Maximum 2 guests in the store at any one time
- Sanitize your hands when you arrive (hand sanitizer is provided)
- Please maintain physical distancing and let us serve you
The store is open Thursday - Saturday from 10 am till 4 pm
You are also welcome to visit us on other weekdays, but please let us know you are coming so we can make sure somebody is here.
As well as offering our full range of delicious fresh and frozen pork products, we also have a nice selection of other artisan food products. We have sourced these products from other producers around the province/country that we feel compliment our offering. We are still looking for unique and interesting shelf stable food items if you have any suggestions!
Our current list of products
- Meadow Sweet Honey (Tofield) - Raw, unpasteurised honey.
- Red House Salsa (St. Albert) - 5 fresh, homemade salsa recipes
- Soup Time Soups (Lac La Biche) - All ready in under 30 minutes or less
- Edgar Farms (Innisfail) - Jams and relishes
- Smak Dab (Manitoba) - Gourmet mustard
- Going Nuts - Natural nut butter
- Bubbles and Bliss (Edmonton) - natural soaps and body scrubs
- Food Artisans of Alberta Book
- Digital instant read Thermometers
- We accept payment by cash, debit or credit cards.