This is a delicious coleslaw which we have served at our Open Farm Days lunch several times. A perfect accompaniment to the Pulled Pork.
- 1/2 medium cabbage - cored and shredded
- 1/2 small fennel bulk - shredded
- small bunch green onions - finely sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley - finely chopped
- 2 granny smith apples - cored and shredded
- 2 large carrots - shredded
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 6 bacon slices - finely diced and cooked till crispy
Mix all vegetables together and add dressing. Mix thoroughly and serve.