British folk love a good sausagemeat stuffing. Here's how we do it:
- 1 package Sage & Onion Sausagemeat OR Cranapplesage & Onion Sausagemeat
- 1 package Bacon Ends - any kind will work
- 1 large diced onion
- 2-3 cups of bread cubes (can be gluten free if necessary)
- 3 tbsp poultry seasoning (see below for how to make this yourself)
- 1 cup broth - any kind works
- Chop bacon ends into small pieces and fry in a skillet.
- Add diced onion and fry until translucent.
- Add package of sausagemeat and fry until browned.
- Add poultry seasoning and bread cubes, mix to combine well.
- Add broth and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish and bake uncovered at 375F for about 30-40 minutes.
- Ready to Serve.
- 4 tsp dried rubbed sage
- 3 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg.
Mix well together and store in a sealed container.